Massachusetts Dispensary FAQs
Select a topic to learn more
Our Millbury dispensary is open for adult-use and medical sales. Our Tyngsborough store is open for adult-use customers!
Nature’s Remedy accepts cash and debit. There is a $3.50 debit transaction fee & your bank may charge an additional fee of similar amount. We have an ATM on-site.
Yes! Out-of-state residents who are age 21+ are not precluded from purchasing Adult-Use cannabis sold in Massachusetts.
No! Both of our dispensaries (Millbury and Tyngsborough) are open to adult-use customers. Our Millbury dispensary is open for medical patients; to shop here as a medical patient, you will need a valid MA medical marijuana card. Click Here to register for the MA medical marijuana program.
YES! Under Massachusetts law, we are required to ensure that patrons are 21+ and have valid, state-issued identification (driver’s license, passport, state ID, etc.).
On December 12, 2019, the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission amended its quarantine of all cannabis vaping products. State-licensed operators may now resume the sale of vaping products manufactured on or after December 12th and tested for vitamin E acetate and other contaminants, including heavy metals. The CCC requires a new product insert and general warning for all vaping products. Nature’s Remedy sells marijuana vape devices and cartridges. Please check our menu for availability and full product & safety information.
Nature’s Remedy is committed to the education of its customers and the community on the multitude of marijuana benefits. To learn more about marijuana, visit our Education section!
Marijuana has not been tested or analyzed by the FDA. There is limited information on the side effects of marijuana. There may be associated health risks when using marijuana in any form. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. For use only by adults 21 years of age or older. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consume at Home: It is illegal to consume marijuana in any form in public including, but not limited to: public transportation, parks, schools, and sidewalks. The civil penalty for this offence is up to $100. It is a federal crime to consume marijuana on federal lands such as parks, forests and monuments. Legal cannabis consumption is limited to private residences only. Do not leave MA with marijuana or marijuana products purchased at Nature’s Remedy.
- Do not drive while under the influence of marijuana. This is illegal!
- Try to limit interactions between alcohol and marijuana. Using these two substances together can result in headache, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, or hallucinations.
- After making a purchase or marijuana or marijuana product at our dispensary, make sure these products are safely stored in your glove compartment or locked in the trunk for the drive home. In your home, make sure to store cannabis and products containing THC in a lock box or locked cabinet in their original child-resistant packaging.
- Consume with adults: Cannabis products are for use only by adults 21 years of age or older. The legal age to purchase and consume marijuana in Massachusetts is 21. Please enjoy and consume with other adults. Selling or diverting cannabis products to minors can be both a criminal and civil offense resulting in fines, jail time, or both. Keep out of reach from children. Keep away from pets. If you think a child or pet may have overdosed please contact poison control immediately at (800) 222-1222.
Adults 21 or older may possess up to 1 oz of marijuana or its equivalent legally in Massachusetts. You could be subject to arrest for possession of more than 1 oz on your person. Adults 21 or older may not possess more than a total of 10oz or its equivalent in their home. You could be subject to arrest for possession greater than 10oz.
Are there penalties for unauthorized transfer of marijuana, marijuana products, or accessories to persons under 21 years of age?
Yes. Knowingly and intentionally supplying, giving, or providing marijuana, marijuana products, or marijuana accessories to a person, under 21 years of age, either for the person’s own use or for the use of the person’s parent or another person, results in a penalty of not more than $2,000 or imprisonment for not more than one year or both the fine and imprisonment.
Adult use marijuana is for ages 21 and up only. Please do not consume marijuana with anyone under the age of 21. To learn more about other violations and penalties, please click here.
Yes, in certain circumstances. M.G.L. c. 94G, § 7, prohibits punishment for giving away or otherwise transferring without payment or other compensation up to one ounce of marijuana to a person, 21 years of age or older, as long as the transfer is not advertised or promoted to the public. Additionally, the law allows for up to five grams of marijuana concentrate to be gifted to a person, 21 years of age or older. It is, however, illegal to give a gift of marijuana in conjunction with the sale of another item to evade laws governing the sale of marijuana. Anyone offering a gift as part of a sale is subject to criminal prosecution. And it is illegal to gift or sell to anyone who is under 21 years old. If you are under 21 years old, it is also illegal to attempt to purchase marijuana.