Near Worcester, MA
Nature’s Remedy Millbury is only 11 min (6 mi) South of Worcester via 290 W, MA-146-S and MA-122-S.
266 N Main Street
Millbury, MA 01527
Get in Touch
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT OUR DISPENSARY
Near Worcester, MAWorcester is a bustling city in central Massachusetts that’s known for its colleges and universities, as well as manufacturing industries. Millbury sits just south of Worcester on the border with Rhode Island–our dispensary there serves both medical patients or adult-use customers who have access to parking lot located next door (and can also be entered from nearby roads). Strategically situated along Route 20/I90s Mass Turnpike., it has quick access to downtown Boston.
Our dispensary is about ~11 minutes from Worcester, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Worcester to meet us in Millbury, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Worcester, MA?Worcester is home to a variety of attractions and activities. The city has a rich history and beautiful architecture that can be explored at the Worcester Historical Museum. There are also plenty of green spaces in Worcester, including Elm Park, Indian Lake, and Green Hill Park. For those who enjoy spending time outdoors, Worcester is a great place to live. In addition, there are a number of restaurants and bars in Worcester as well as theaters and other cultural attractions. Whether you’re looking for something to do on a weekend or you’re just passing through town, Worcester has something for everyone.
- Visit the Worcester Art Museum
- Take a walk or bike ride through Green Hill Park
- Check out the Higgins Armory Museum
- Have a picnic at Elm Park
- Take a stroll down Shrewsbury Street
- Higgins Armory Museum
- Hike or bike ride at Mendon Ponds Park
- Visit Lake Quinsigamond