Near Westford, MA
Nature’s Remedy Tyngsborough is only 15 min (7.6 mi) North of Westford via Depot St and Tyngsboro Rd.
420 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Get in Touch
¿Habla español? Llame a su tienda local y seleccione la opción dos.
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT OUR DISPENSARY
Near Westford, MAWestford is known for the Bradley Palmer State Reservation, which provides a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, picnicking, and fishing. Westford is also home to a number of businesses and technology companies, notably telecommunications company Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) and storage solutions provider NetApp. Tyngsborough is just 15 minutes form Westford, and our dispensary in Tyngsborough is perfect for residents of Massachusetts looking for residential cannabis.
Our dispensary is about ~15 minutes from Westford, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Westford to meet us in Tyngsborough, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Westford, MA?There is plenty to do in Westford, MA. You can visit the Westford Museum, go for a walk or bike ride at Bradley Palmer State Park, check out the art galleries and studios in town, take a cooking class at the Forgeworks Kitchen, catch a show at the Regent Theatre, have breakfast or lunch at one of the local restaurants, and much more. There is something for everyone in Westford!
- Visit the Westford Museum
- Go for a walk or bike rise at Bradley Palmer State Park
- Check out the local art galleries
- Take a cooking class at Forgeworks Kitchen
- Catch a show at the Regent Theatre
- Enjoy a delicious brunch at one of Westford’s local restaurants