Near Uxbridge, MA
Nature’s Remedy Millbury is only 20 min (12.2 mi) North of Uxbridge via MA-146 N and MA-146 N.
266 N Main Street
Millbury, MA 01527
Get in Touch
¿Habla español? Llame a su tienda local y seleccione la opción dos.
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT OUR DISPENSARY
Near Uxbridge, MAUxbridge, MA is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene. The town has a number of art galleries, performance venues, and musical groups that call it home. In addition to the arts, Uxbridge is also well-known for its rich history and beautiful architecture. There are a number of historic sites in town that are open to the public, including the Ezra T. Clark House and the John Houghton House. Our dispensary there serves both medical patients or adult-use customers who have access to parking lot located next door (and can also be entered from nearby roads). Strategically situated along Route 20/I90s Mass Turnpike., it has quick access to downtown Boston.
Our dispensary is ~ 20 minutes from Uxbridge, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Uxbridge to meet us in Millbury, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Uxbridge, MA?There are a few things to do in Uxbridge, MA. You can visit the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, which is a historical park with lots of interesting exhibits and programs. There’s also Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge, which is great for nature walks and bird watching. And finally, there’s the Quinebaug-Shetucket Heritage Corridor Visitors Center, which has information on the history and culture of the area.
- Tour the Ezra T. Clark House
- Tour the John Houghton House
- Visit the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor
- Talk a walk on the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge
- Visit the Quinebaug-Shetucket Heritage Corridor Visitors Center