Near Lowell, MA
Nature’s Remedy Tyngsborough is only 17 min (10.6 mi) North of Lowell via US-3 N.
420 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Get in Touch
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
Near Lowell, MALowell, MA is most commonly known for its strong Polish-American community. The city is home to one of the largest concentrations of Polish Americans in the country. In addition to its large Polish population, Lowell is also home to a significant number of Irish Americans, French Canadians, and Portuguese Americans. Tyngsborough is just 20 minutes from Lowell, and our dispensary in Tyngsborough is perfect for residents of Massachusetts looking for residential cannabis.
Our dispensary is about ~17 minutes from Lowell, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Lowell to meet us in Tyngsborough, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Lowell, MA?There is a lot to do in Lowell, MA! Some highlights include exploring the city’s rich history at the American Textile History Museum and the Boott Cotton Mills Museum, enjoying a concert or show at Lowell Memorial Auditorium, grabbing a bite at one of the many local restaurants, or taking a walk or ride along the banks of the Merrimack River.
- Tour the American Textile History Museum
- Tour the Boott Cotton Mills Museum
- Watch a show at Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- Take a walk along the Merrimack River