Near Groton, MA
Nature’s Remedy Tyngsborough is only 20 min (10.5 mi) East of Groton via Chicopee Row, Groton St and MA-113 E.
420 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Get in Touch
¿Habla español? Llame a su tienda local y seleccione la opción dos.
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT OUR DISPENSARY
Near Groton, MAGroton is most known as the home of the United States Naval Academy. It is also known for its apple orchards. Tyngsborough is just 15 minutes from Groton, and our dispensary in Tyngsborough is perfect for residents of Massachusetts looking for residential cannabis.
Our dispensary is about ~20 minutes from Groton, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Groton to meet us in Tyngsborough, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Groton, MA?Some fun things to do in Groton, MA include: visit the Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration, go hiking or biking on the trails at Powder Mill Ledges Wildlife Preserve, take a scenic boat ride down the Mystic River or Thames River, visit Gillette Castle State Park, have a picnic lunch at Bradley Palmer State Park, and shop until you drop at The Shops at 5 Way.
- Visit the Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration
- Go hiking or biking on the trails at Powder Mill Ledges Wildlife Preserve
- Gake a scenic boat ride down the Mystic River or Thames River
- Visit Gillette Castle State Park
- Have a picnic lunch at Bradley Palmer State Park
- Shop until you drop at The Shops at 5 Way