Near Grafton, MA
Nature’s Remedy Millbury is only 30 min (15 mi) North of Grafton via Millbury St and Grafton St.
266 N Main Street
Millbury, MA 01527
Get in Touch
¿Habla español? Llame a su tienda local y seleccione la opción dos.
- Debit cards and cash accepted (ATM on-site)
- ADA compliant and LGBTQ+ friendly
- Wide range of cannabis products from MA grower processors and vendors
- Comforting, welcoming, and safe environment
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Passionate team trained to assist customers with their selection of products
- Merchandise and clothing available for purchase
- Online ordering and call ahead orders available
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT OUR DISPENSARY
Near Grafton, MAGrafton is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 8,284 at the 2010 census. Grafton is most noted for being the birthplace of American author, Louisa May Alcott. The Wayside House, which served as the setting for two of her books and where she wrote Little Women, is now a museum open to the public.
Our dispensary is ~10 minutes from Grafton, so don’t forget your ID!While it’s a short drive from Grafton to meet us in Millbury, it’s lengthy enough that doing it twice for no reason would be quite inconvenient. If this is your first time, we recommend double-checking to ensure you are fully prepared! Visitors from other states are welcome to visit the dispensary and buy items. Bring a government-issued ID and be aware of the regulations regulating the transport of cannabis across state lines. Purchase limits apply to both residents and non-residents in the state of Massachusetts. You can buy edibles with 100 milligrams of THC, concentrates with 5 grams of THC, and cured flower with 28 grams of THC. If you’re unsure, don’t worry—one of our helpful budtenders will make sure you only take what you’re authorized.
Ready to shop?
Browse products and place an order online for express pick up.
Areas We Serve
What is there to do in Grafton, MA?There are a few things to do in Grafton, MA. One popular attraction is the Quabbin Reservoir, located about 30 minutes from Grafton. The reservoir has a number of scenic spots for fishing, hiking, and picnicking. Other attractions in the area include Mount Wachusetts State Park and the Yankee Division Memorial Museum. There are also a few small shops and restaurants in Grafton center.
- Visit the Quabbin Reservoir
- Check out Mount Wachusetts State Park
- Tour the Yankee Division Memorial Museum
- Tour the Grafton Peace Pagoda, which is a Buddhist temple and shrine